Approved through the City’s Neighborhood Works capital improvement grant program, the Springfield-Greene County Park Board is currently in the design…
Community Partnership of the Ozarks hosted the 12th annual Neighborhood Organization Volunteer Awards (NOVA) ceremony, Dec. 4, 2018 at Relics Event…
This special exhibition highlights local artists and the character of Springfield’s unique neighborhoods. In 2018, work from 17 artists representing 8 neighborhoods in City Council Zones 2 and 3 will rotate into Avant Art, the Museum’s new flexible, social gallery that combines art, retail and limited beverage and snack service.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 1-5 p.m.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday – Wednesday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- City and national holidays Closed
Meetings are held on an as-needed basis at 6:30 p.m. Contact a neighborhood officer to find out the next scheduled meeting.
- Carol McCarthy, President: email or 417-877-9446
- Judy Wyrick, Vice President: email or 417-883-0706
- Kate Detoy, Secretary: email
- Nancy Fazzino, Treasurer: 417-848-7925
- Harlan Bristol, Chair/Block Captains: 417-887-5352
Neighborhood & Boundaries Map (PDF)
Battlefield on the north; Campbell on the east; James River Freeway on the south; Kansas Expy on the west
Download the Know Your Neighborhood demographic snapshot (pdf) for Greater Parkcrest.